Our Box of Adventures in My Father's World arrived ToDaY!
I love it, I love it, I love it. Every reservation I had is gone. It is beautiful.
As always, My Father's World has woven an incredible program that is an impeccable balance of Charlotte Mason, Classical, and most importantly, with Jesus at its heart.
All that is missing to complete our second grade curriculum is the following:
- Queen's Spelling through Copywork & Italics, Beautiful Handwriting for Children to round out Language Arts
- Reading Literature Second Reader for Reading
- American History Stories by Mara Pratt for our principle history spine (this aligns wonderfully with the Adv TOC)
- Beautiful Feet Early American History D'Aulaire Biographies & coloring pages
- Math Mammoth, Grade 2
- Living Nature & Science readers (I am planning on extending the bird study to a year-long exploration of birds with John Audubon, the Dover Audubon coloring book, and the Burgess Bird Book for Children)
- Artistic Pursuits, Book 1
Thank you for sharing in my giddiness!
Because of Him.